  1. suoju he

    suoju he Guest

    how to model AOP using UML? any assist is appreciated.
    suoju he, Apr 29, 2008

  2. suoju he

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    suoju he wrote:
    > how to model AOP using UML? any assist is appreciated.

    No UML tool I am aware of has any AOP support.

    I would do it like:
    - make aspects classes
    - put appropriate stereotypes on the "methods"
    - let the classes aspects are applied to "inherit" from the aspect

    I should be possible to make it understandable.

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, May 3, 2008

  3. suoju he

    suoju he Guest

    Arne thanks lot, do you have a example to share?

    thanks lot.
    suoju

    suoju he, May 12, 2008