    project because it gives me an error saying my project doesn't map to the
    old URL I had set up. Where is this setting? Can I change this?

    -Darrel
    darrel, Jan 21, 2005

  2. Hi Darrel,

    I was facing a similar kind of a problem. What i did was simply create a new
    project & imported all the files from original project to thid project.

    =?Utf-8?B?cG11ZA==?=, Jan 21, 2005

  3. darrel

    Matt Berther Guest

    Hello darrel,

    Use IIS manager to move the VROOT to the new folder.

    --
    Matt Berther
    http://www.mattberther.com

    Matt Berther, Jan 21, 2005
  4. darrel

    darrel Guest

    > I was facing a similar kind of a problem. What i did was simply create a
    new
    > project & imported all the files from original project to thid project.

    That worked. Thanks!

    -Darrel
    darrel, Jan 21, 2005
  5. darrel

    darrel Guest

    > Use IIS manager to move the VROOT to the new folder.

    I had tried that, but that didn't seem to have any effect on it.

    -Darrel
    darrel, Jan 21, 2005