How to: Multiple File Download(Upload)

Ivo Tcholakov

Hello,
I created an application where the users need to download files. I have the
list of the files stored in a database and I present the list to download in
a Datagrid. Here comes my question.
How can I make it possible that the user selects multiple files and
downloads them at once instead of clicking on every file to download?

With the file input control you can choose only one file at a time to
upload.
Is there a way to do an upload of a directory?

Any help will be appreciated

Thank You

Ivo Tcholakov

Guest

Try this

http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/multiuploads.as

----- Ivo Tcholakov wrote: ----

Hello
I created an application where the users need to download files. I have th
list of the files stored in a database and I present the list to download i
a Datagrid. Here comes my question
How can I make it possible that the user selects multiple files an
downloads them at once instead of clicking on every file to download

With the file input control you can choose only one file at a time t
upload
Is there a way to do an upload of a directory

Any help will be appreciate

Thank Yo

Ivo Tcholako

Peter Rilling

When downloading multiple files, it might make sense to zip the files and
then the user can just download the zip. There are zip components available
that allow you to programmatically create archives.