    Any help will be appreciated

    Thank You

    Ivo Tcholakov

    Ivo Tcholakov, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Try this

    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/multiuploads.as

    ----- Ivo Tcholakov wrote: ----

    Hello
    I created an application where the users need to download files. I have th
    list of the files stored in a database and I present the list to download i
    a Datagrid. Here comes my question
    How can I make it possible that the user selects multiple files an
    downloads them at once instead of clicking on every file to download

    With the file input control you can choose only one file at a time t
    upload
    Is there a way to do an upload of a directory

    Any help will be appreciate

    Thank Yo

    Ivo Tcholako

    =?Utf-8?B?U3VyZXNo?=, Apr 1, 2004

  3. When downloading multiple files, it might make sense to zip the files and
    then the user can just download the zip. There are zip components available
    that allow you to programmatically create archives.

    "Ivo Tcholakov" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I created an application where the users need to download files. I have

    the
    > list of the files stored in a database and I present the list to download

    in

    Peter Rilling, Apr 1, 2004