How to obfusticate a war file?

Adam Lipscombe

Folks

I tried the "Retroguard for J2ME" obfusticator in JBuilder 2005 (Web Module -> properties ->
Obfustication) and ran into a fundamental problem:

The obfusticator renames the methods and packages in the java code to something like a.b.c.d.zz1. Great.

But it doesn't seem to refactor references to these classes in the JSP's.
So the JSP then try to import non-existent classes and potentially call methods that no longer exist.

Am I missing something obvious?
Is there any way around this?
If it means using another obfusticator are there any good open-source ones?

Thanks - Adam