How to only display the error of one instead of multiple projects in a workspace folder in eclipse

yihucd

Hi,

I have used elipse for my java project development. I set up a project
workspace: c:\prj. Under this workspace I have several projects. say,
c:\prj\prj1, c:\prj\prj2, ....

However, when I am working on prj1, the compiler error of all these
projects are shown in the "problems" window. I only want to see the
compiler error of prj1, instead of all of them (since prj3 is only for
fun and have a lot of errors, have no time to take care of prj3).

Can somebody tell me how to do it?

Thanks,

David

Thomas Fritsch

I have used elipse for my java project development. I set up a project
workspace: c:\prj. Under this workspace I have several projects. say,
c:\prj\prj1, c:\prj\prj2, ....

However, when I am working on prj1, the compiler error of all these
projects are shown in the "problems" window. I only want to see the
compiler error of prj1, instead of all of them (since prj3 is only for
fun and have a lot of errors, have no time to take care of prj3).

Can somebody tell me how to do it?

Eclipse shows the problems of all opened projects. Therefore, just close
all un-interesting projects (prj2, prj3).