How to open a mpp stored in sqlserver database

Kelly G.

Hi All

I've saved an MPP into SQL Server and wish to open the same from an asp
application. How do I get it ?

Please help!

TomB

I assume you don't want to use any of the tools provide Project, but want to
instead recreate the data from SQL.

If you open SQL Server Enterprise Manager and navigate to the tables in your
Project database, you'll find a bunch of tables that begin with MSP_ these
are the tables created by Project.

You'll need to analyze these and determine which tables hold which data,
then you'll have to access the tables and display the data just as you
normally would with any ASP-SQL Server application.

http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/ASP/ASP-Database-Fundamentals-Part-1/
is a tutorial on accessing data-I don't know how good it is.

http://www.aspfaq.com/categories.asp
This should be your first stop on any question, most are answered here.
Tom