How to open a new console and write something out write printf()

Peter Hansen

Assume there is a given Non-Gui (console is the only interface) library (DLL under Win2000).
Now I want to open a second (!) console out of this library/DLL and write something on
it with printf().
How do I do that ?

Thx
Peter

Joona I Palaste

Peter Hansen <[email protected]> scribbled the following
Assume there is a given Non-Gui (console is the only interface) library (DLL under Win2000).
Now I want to open a second (!) console out of this library/DLL and write something on
it with printf().
How do I do that ?

You can't, not in ISO standard C. You'll have to use Windows-specific
code, which will be off-topic on comp.lang.c.

--
/-- Joona Palaste ([email protected]) ---------------------------\
"Make money fast! Don't feed it!"