How to open a word document saved in sql server in asp.net when using windows XP/2003

jefftim

Hi All

I've saved a word document in sql server database.I'm able to retrieve
it from the database and open it in a word application.
My problem is I'm able to open it in server/client machines if the
operating system is win2000 but not able to open in higher versions of
windows(XP/2003).

please try to solve my problem asap.

Jeff