How to open an RTF file using ASP .NET

Amintas Lopes Neto

Hi everybody,

I am unsuccessfully trying to open an RFT file using
ASP .NET 2003.
The data stored in the database is like this:
{\rtf1\ansi\deff0\deftab720{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss MS Sans
Serif;}{\f1\froman\fcharset2 Symbol;}{\f2\fswiss Arial;}}
{\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;} \deflang1046\pard\plain\f2
\fs24 \par \par \par ....
The problem is that when I try to show it on a TextBox
control, I still see the text codes instead of the
formated text.
I also unsuccessfully tried using a third part
component called Telerik r.a.d. version 2.5.4. editor.
If I open the text on WordPad and paste it into the
r.a.d. editor container, it works fine.
However, I need to show a well formated text coming
directly from the database without any user action.
Does anybody know a way to do it using ASP .NET or even
a third part component ?

Thank you in advance,

Amintas