How to open aspx in openwave?

Bromo

Hehehe .. I'm a newbee in Mobile development :)
anyway. I'm not using VS.Net in building aspx, instead I'm
using handcode editor like Dreamweaver MX or Notepad. The
problem is: in Openwave SDK says that I have to integrate
this emulator with VS which I don't use!... and everytime
I try to access my aspx using this emulator it always
shows 404 error or page not found! ... anybody can help
me??????

Thanks :)

Jim Blizzard [MSFT]

Hi,

Thanks for posting to the newsgroup.

In the emulator, simply type the URL for the web page you're trying to view,
such as http://localhost/myWebApp/default.aspx
where "myWebApp" is the name of the virtual directory you created and
"default.aspx" is the name of your web page.

Hope this helps,
bliz

--
Jim Blizzard, MCSD .NET
http://snowstormlife.com/blog

Your Potential. Our Passion.

This posting is provided as is, without warranty, and confers no rights.