How to open XML file from a ASP Hyperlink control

Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
How can I open a XML file from ASP.Net page using Hyperlink server control? I have the path for this xml file in Web.Config. I tried the following code in my code-behind file:

Code:
hypLink.Text = "Transformed XML";
hypLink.NavigateUrl = ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["OutputXML"];

The path in configuration file is:
<add key="OutputXML" value="C:\Working\MyTest\XMLTransform\App_Data\Transformed.xml"/>