how to output test::more to a file?

everymn

Hi,

Could someone tell me how this could be accomplished? I've tried

open STDOUT "$testfile";

before calling is() or the other test functions but the output still
goes to the console. Simple redirection after the test function
statement doesn't seem to work either.

Thanks
Eric

Jim Gibson

Figured this out thanks...

Test::More->builder->output ("$RESULTS_PATH")

Glad that you were able to answer your own question. You should be
aware that the newsgroup comp.lang.perl is defunct. Try
comp.lang.perl.misc in the future for better results.