How to overlay flash on WMP in FF?

zhenghua

Hi, I used to use "CSS Layer" to put a semi-transparent flash over
Windows Media Player in a html. such like :
#Layer1
#Layer2
</sytle>

<!-- embed a WMP here-->
<!-- embed a semi-tranparent flash here-->

it works well on IE, but in FF, it didn't. I also did some other tests,

when in FF, I can use similiar syntax to overlay TEXT on Flash,
flash on TEXT,
but I couldn't overlay anything on WMP. even TEXT.

Does someone know the matter?Thanks!