How to override Marshaller/Unmarshaller in xmlrpc?

Bogdan Opanchuk

Is there a way to override marshaller in xmlrpc.client properly? For
example, I want to hide bytes -> Binary transformation inside
marshaller (i.e., just let user pass a bytes value to function and
marshaller dumps it in base64 autmatically). Unfortunately, I cannot
just make a derived class with necessary dump_* function and pass it
to client and server; marshaller initialization seems to be hidden
inside xmlrpc.

So, here's the question - is there a nice way to do it (because there
are some dirty ways like rewriting getparser() ans so on, but I don't
like the idea of copypasting code from library)? Or should I
reconsider my design instead?

Thanks in advance.