    Is there a small example of the use of this API ?

    Thanks

    Stephane

    Stephane Wirtel, Nov 3, 2006

  2. Stephane Wirtel

    Lei Ming Guest

    Hi Stephane,

    soap4r can use REXML as the XML parser. I think you can use it's WSDL
    parsing code as a good example.

    http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/soap4r

    Lei Ming

    Lei Ming, Nov 3, 2006

  3. Lei Ming wrote:
    > Hi Stephane,
    >
    > soap4r can use REXML as the XML parser. I think you can use it's WSDL
    > parsing code as a good example.
    >
    > http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/soap4r

    Thanks, because I would like to generate a C++ code from this WSDL with
    Ruby. Because there is some information from this file to indicate if a
    data is mandatory or not.

    Stephane Wirtel, Nov 3, 2006