How to parse e-mail messages?

Experienced but Undocumented

Is there a PERL module that will parse raw e-mail messages? I'm using
Net::pOP3 to download them off a server, but I would like to strip any HTML
or Rich Text and just leave plain text.

Thanks if anyone can offer suggestions.

Anno Siegel

Experienced but Undocumented said:
Is there a PERL module that will parse raw e-mail messages? I'm using

Lots. When you search CPAN for "Mail" and "Email", you'll find them.
Net::pOP3 to download them off a server, but I would like to strip any HTML
or Rich Text and just leave plain text.

A mail module is unlikely to understand HTML or RTF. While you're at it,
search for those keywords too.

Anno

Experienced but Undocumented

I found a module to do the work. Mime::parser works well. Thanks, Anno,
for your suggestions, too :)

Graham