How to parse ....

stratus

I have a command like the following in multiple line with "\" operator:
-begin [yyy[xxx{xx}x]zz] -through [xxxxx \
xxxxxx\
xxxxx \
] -end [xxxxx [yy zz] {ww} \
xxxxx\
]

And I want to add some contents before and after the bracket [] if
has the keyword "begin" "end"

Hence, the results should look like
-begin +++++[yyy[xxx{xx}x]zz]+++++ -through [xxxxx \
xxxxxx\
xxxxx \
] -end +++[xxxxx [yy zz] {ww} \
xxxxx\
]+++

How to do this with the regular expression...
Thanks !!!

Chris Mattern

stratus wrote:

<snip>

I have this strangest feeling of deja vu...

--
Christopher Mattern

"Which one you figure tracked us?"
"The ugly one, sir."