    How can I do that?
    Thanks for help
    Lad

    Lad, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Lad

    Norbert Guest

    Lad wrote:
    > I have a sript that downloads a webpage. According to the picture on

    > this webpage I need to pass a parameter to this , running script a

    few
    > lines later.
    > How can I do that?
    > Thanks for help
    > Lad

    Depends on the environment you use and the script itself. Assuming
    windows it could go like this:

    [path_to_python]\python yourscript.py param1 param2

    maybe the script takes named parameters, then it looks like this :

    [path_to_python]\python yourscript.py param1=value1 param2=value2

    the path_to_python is not required if python is on your path.

    'python' is not required in the statemenst if your system is configured
    to execute .py files with python anyway.

    Hope that helps, if it doesn't you should supply details about your
    system.

    Norbert

    Norbert, Nov 16, 2004