How to pass FILE *

Discussion in 'Python' started by xDog Walker, Sep 28, 2012.

  1. xDog Walker

    xDog Walker Guest

    The function I am trying to call wants a FILE *:

    dlg_progressbox(const char *title,
    const char *cprompt,
    int height,
    int width,
    int pauseopt,
    FILE *fp)

    I can open the file to be referenced:

    fp = os.fdopen(self.pipefds[0], 'r')

    Every thing I've tried ends with ctypes raising a TypeError.

    --
    Yonder nor sorghum stenches shut ladle gulls stopper torque wet
    strainers.

    xDog Walker, Sep 28, 2012