    is there an option to use the Request.Form way?

    thanks a lot :)
    Rinat

    rinat, Jun 18, 2006

  2. rinat,
    this question has been asked and answered so many times on this group that I
    think if you simply put the title of your post in as the search term, you can
    come up with more answers than you can ever deal with.

    I particularly remember answering this post in detail within the last week
    or so.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jun 18, 2006

  3. rinat

    Afshar Guest

    rinat,

    One of the ways is using Sessions, your can store bigger and more
    complicated data in Session variables. But as you may know, Sessions
    that are created in one of ASPs can't be accessed from other ASP. You
    should apply some additional remedy for it: for example a Database
    solution. You can search for it: There's plenty of ways doing this.

    Afshar Mohebbi

    Afshar, Jun 19, 2006
  4. rinat

    shailpatel83

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2009
    Messages:
    9
    Different ways to pass values between ASP.NET web pages

    Here is the good article that explains hows you can pass data between web pages.

    http: // patelshailesh.com/index.php/pass-values-between-asp-net-web-pages
    http: // patelshailesh.com/index.php/http-get-and-http-post-in-asp-net

    shailpatel83, Feb 9, 2010