how to pass parameters between asp.net to asp pages

rinat

Hi,
I have an aspx page who needs to open a asp page and pass some text
parameters to it,
I would have used the request.querystring but I'm afraid the data is
too long.

is there an option to use the Request.Form way?

thanks a lot :)
Rinat

Guest

rinat,
this question has been asked and answered so many times on this group that I
think if you simply put the title of your post in as the search term, you can
come up with more answers than you can ever deal with.

I particularly remember answering this post in detail within the last week
or so.
Peter

Afshar

rinat,

One of the ways is using Sessions, your can store bigger and more
complicated data in Session variables. But as you may know, Sessions
that are created in one of ASPs can't be accessed from other ASP. You
should apply some additional remedy for it: for example a Database
solution. You can search for it: There's plenty of ways doing this.

Afshar Mohebbi

Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Different ways to pass values between ASP.NET web pages

Here is the good article that explains hows you can pass data between web pages.

http: // patelshailesh.com/index.php/pass-values-between-asp-net-web-pages
http: // patelshailesh.com/index.php/http-get-and-http-post-in-asp-net