how to pass query string value(help me)

sathya

hai,

i have use 2005 platform in asp.net

i used hyperlink column in datalist;when i click any one of the hyperlink
result shoult display in the next page;i used query string for this format;
now i want that query string value to next page,how to pass query string value
my code attach below pl give me solution

firstform:::Qid={0}
second form :.page
load::Response.cookies("b").value=request.Querystring("b").value
3 form:response.cookies("b").value=Response.cookies("b").value
final result display 4th form:label1.text=request.cookies("b")

i used this code correct or wrong

pl give me solution

Regards
sathya

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

This has nothing to do with web services, so you should, in the future, ask
in the proper group.

Having said that ...

The hyperlink controls, if you are using ASP.NET hyperlink controls, run at
server. This means there is an event that is handled on your page (or form
in windows forms). You do not have to deal with the Request object to tailor
a Response based on a hyperlink click on a DataList.

I would suggest reading up more on the DataList and the Hyperlink control.
It would also be wise to examine the quick starts that come with the .NET
Framework.