HOW TO pass variable values through URL???

Marco Antonio Montalvo Durán

hi everybody

well. I think the question is made, what I want to learn is how to do it,
can someone show me an example of some code please...

Michelle Stone

Response.Redirect ("my.aspx?var1=HI&var2=HELLO");

This will pass var1 and var2 to my.aspx

In my.aspx use the following to retrieve the var1

Request.QueryString["var1"]

Andy Mortimer [MS]

Hi,
Some links you will find interesting:-
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcon/html/
vbtskpassingvaluesbetweenwebformspages.asp
frlrfsystemwebhttprequestclassquerystringtopic.asp

and regarding security and encoding
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetsec/ht
ml/thcmch21.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html
/scriptingprotection.asp

Andy Mortimer [MS]
Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only