How to persist the values of dynamically added template column

Padmalochan Sahu

Hi,
I have a requirment where i am adding dynamicall item template columns to a
grid with all text boxes, it is showing me all cell in the grid with
textboxes. But the problem here is while i change some values in the any cell
(textbox) and after the click on save button, the template columns disappear.
What is happening here is on postback of the page it is recreating the grid.
So how do i persist the values as well as the template column of the grid
even after the postback of the page.

Any answer to this is highly appriciated.

Sushma Savekar

Hi sahu,

How are you? how is work going on? hope eveything is going cool for you.
Wish you happpy and colorful holi.."