    Any help would be appreciated..
    Thanx
    Dave
    dave, Jul 13, 2004

  2. You can stuff them into a recordset and sort them.
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2025

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jul 13, 2004

  3. dave

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:08:17 -0700, "dave"
    <> wrote:

    >I wanna write asp code to pick up *.MAI from particular
    >folder and read them. There is no problem with reading
    >the file but how can I pick up the latest file from
    >particular folder?

    Use the File object, from within a file collection. See:

    http://www.devguru.com/Technologies/vbscript/quickref/file.html
    http://www.devguru.com/Technologies/vbscript/quickref/filescollection.html

    Dtae Created or Date Last Modified, depending on what you need. Maybe
    drop the entire Files Collection into an array and sort it.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Jul 13, 2004