    Who can tall me how to code a mpeg file player in C++?
    Thanks a lot!
    Douglas
    Edward Lin, Feb 19, 2004

  2. "Edward Lin" <> wrote in message
    news:c115p4$...
    > Dear All:
    > Who can tall me how to code a mpeg file player in C++?
    > Thanks a lot!
    > Douglas

    C++ has no faculties for producing sounds at all. I think you should be
    asking this question on a group dedicated to whatever platform you are using
    (Windows, Linux etc.). It is the operating system that produces sound/plays
    mpegs, so that is where you should address your question.

    Also read this before posting here again.

    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    Apart from telling about this group, it will give you some suggestions for a
    more appropriate place for your question.

    john
    John Harrison, Feb 19, 2004