    Please let me know if anyone having any idea regarding this.
    It would be great help for me.

    Thanks In Advance.

    Kumar Saurav, Jan 25, 2009

  2. Kumar Saurav wrote:
    > Hi all ,
    > I have to show window as like you got on click of save(or by pressing of
    > ctrl+s), which exact function like the crtl+s press.
    > Please let me know if anyone having any idea regarding this.
    > It would be great help for me.

    This is not a Ruby question, but it's something I was trying to do
    recently too.

    Google for "javascript save as". From what I found, it can only be done
    in IE.

    Brian Candler, Jan 25, 2009

  3. On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Brian Candler <> wrote:
    > Kumar Saurav wrote:
    >> Hi all ,
    >> I have to show window as like you got on click of save(or by pressing of
    >> ctrl+s), which exact function like the crtl+s press.
    >> Please let me know if anyone having any idea regarding this.
    >> It would be great help for me.

    > This is not a Ruby question, but it's something I was trying to do
    > recently too.
    >
    > Google for "javascript save as". From what I found, it can only be done
    > in IE.

    This is a problem I faced recently enough. The proper solution is to set
    the appropriate HTTP header. I don't have the reference handy, but it works
    for every browser.

    The easiest way might be to look at HTTP traffic while doing the download.

    regards,
    Richard

    Richard Conroy, Jan 27, 2009