    corresponding fields. Any info or helpful links would be greatly appreciated.
    --
    Flanman

    Flanman, Sep 6, 2006

  2. "Flanman" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have an ASP web form that I want to populate fields based on the first
    > field choice. Example I have 4 fields item, price, delivery, availability.

    > have all these items setup in an access table. When a user chooses an

    option
    > from the item drop down, the price, delivery, availability will then
    > populate. I have already made my connection to the database, and created

    the
    > drop down for field one from the choices. How do I now populate the
    > corresponding fields. Any info or helpful links would be greatly

    appreciated.

    Export the details for your products into an XML file to a web folder or
    alternatively create an ASP page to generate the products XML dynmically
    (although to benefit from client side caching some work with the headers
    will be necessary)

    Load the URL for the XML into an XML DOM when you page loads. On item
    selection lookup the item in the XML and populate the values of the fields
    from the XML entry.

    Anthony

    Anthony Jones, Sep 6, 2006