    I know this is HTML question, kindly please help to tell me.

    Thanks
    Michael

    Michael, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Michael

    mark | r Guest

    <head>
    td{font-size:10px;font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;}
    </head>

    now everything inside a td will have a font size of 10pixels (very small)
    the font-family attribute sets the face, note theres three here

    mark

    mark | r, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Michael

    CJM Guest

    Use CSS. Ideally a LINKed CSS.

    Try www.w3schools.com/css/ for a tutorial.

    In the CSS, include one of the following definitions:

    body { font-size: 85%; }

    or

    body { font-size: 0.9em; }

    or

    body { font-size: x-large; }

    Notes: You can set the font-size to be x number of pixels but this is bad
    from an accessibility point of view. The above options all allow the user to
    resize the text using browser settings. In most browsers, using explicit
    pixel sizes prevents this.

    Also Mac users often see smaller text than Windows users:
    http://db.tidbits.com/getbits.acgi?tbart=05284

    hth,

    Chris

    CJM, Aug 7, 2003