how to prevent add new row to datagrid

TM

I have a datagrid bound to a table in an access database, and would like to
have users only add new records through a input form so that I can verify
that the new item is valid.

Is there any way to prevent a user from adding a new row to the datagrid
directly so that they can only do it through my input form ?

Thanks

Jos

TM said:
I have a datagrid bound to a table in an access database, and would
like to have users only add new records through a input form so that
I can verify that the new item is valid.

Is there any way to prevent a user from adding a new row to the
datagrid directly so that they can only do it through my input form ?

A normal datagrid doesn't allow the user to add rows.
Usually, you need to add a link and code to make that possible.