    Re-open Browser to enter web site, the last logined user id is existing.
    How can prevent this case?

    Thanks
    ABC, Oct 24, 2005

  2. Hello ABC" abc.abc.com,

    don't use persistent cookies.

    ---------------------------------------
    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Oct 24, 2005

  3. ABC

    ABC Guest

    How can I disable persistent cookies?

    ABC, Oct 24, 2005
  4. Hello ABC" abc.abc.com,

    how are you setting the cookie?

    ---------------------------------------

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Oct 24, 2005
  5. ABC

    ABC Guest

    no setting cookie timeout.

    ABC, Oct 24, 2005
  6. Hello ABC" abc.abc.com,

    ??
    ---------------------------------------

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Oct 24, 2005
  7. ABC

    ABC Guest

    I set the timeout = 1 on web.config.

    <sessionState timeout="1" />

    ABC, Oct 25, 2005
  8. Hello ABC" abc.abc.com,

    this has nothing to do with forms auth.

    you must set the cookie somehow -

    login control (2.0)
    or
    FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage

    ??

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Oct 25, 2005
  9. As Dominick adviced see through this artcile at:-
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...de/html/cpconformsauthenticationutilities.asp
    Hope that helps
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Oct 31, 2005