How to print from network printer ??????

Discussion in '.NET' started by jklioe, Sep 7, 2006.

  1. jklioe

    jklioe

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    M trying to print image using win32 api from network printer

    using C# (web based application)

    As my knowledge is concerned aspnet account wont provide

    access to netwrk printers .......

    ( I have set < identity impersonate=true/> and m having adminstrator prvilege ,
    even then its not wrking )

    GetLastWin32Error returns 0 to all the api calls (openprinter,startdocprint etc)

    bt nothing gets printed .

    Thanks in advance

    jklioe, Sep 7, 2006