    this successfully. Now i want to know how i can i concatenate all these
    html pages in to one document and print using asp.net. Please adivise

    , Aug 17, 2006

  2. There are two options I can think of for concatenating the html pages. The
    first, which I would not suggest, is frames. The second would be to write an
    ASP.NET page that reads the html files as text files and combines them. As
    far as printing, that is not really an ASP.NET issue, but a javascript
    issue. Unless you are planning on using something like Java or ActiveX
    (which it doesn't sound like you are), the only way I know of to print would
    be the javascript window.print() method. Hopefully this helps.
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, Aug 17, 2006