How to print multiple tabs of a webform

Guest

I have a webform that uses the TabStrip and MultiPage webcontrols. I also
have a Print button on the form to print all of the information of the
webform (all tabs):

<input type="button" value="Print" onclick="window.print()">

However, this only prints the first tab or PageView. To fix this problem,
I have added an @media rule to my stylesheet:

@media print
{
.PageView
{
display: block;

However, this still does not work. Is there a way to print all tabs of a
webform that uses the TabStrip and MultiPage webcontrols? Please do not
answer "create a printer friendly version of the webform".

Thank you in advance for any help.

Bruce Barker

I believe and you can verify this by using view source, that only the
content of the active tab is rendered, so there is no way print can include
the othe content.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Guest

Bruce, this is incorrect. The entire content of the webform is rendered.

I feel I am on the right track with using the stylesheet to do this, but I
am missing something. Is there a MS IE Webcontrol expert that knows
anything about this?

Thank you.