How to print multiple tabs of a webform

Rob

I have a webform that uses the TabStrip and MultiPage webcontrols. I also
have a Print button on the form to print all of the information of the
webform (all tabs):

<input type="button" value="Print" onclick="window.print()">

However, this only prints the first tab or PageView. To fix this problem,
I have added an @media rule to my stylesheet:

@media print
{
.PageView
{
display: block;

However, this still does not work. Is there a way to print all tabs of a
webform that uses the TabStrip and MultiPage webcontrols?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Galin Iliev

I think the easiest way (but require more work) is to create printer
friendly version of your page and print it.
in this way you will have more control on content that will be printed

Galin Iliev

Rob

This simple, obvious idea is not an option. Please, can someone with
knowledge of the MS Internet Explorer Webcontrols offer a useful solution?

Thanks for any help in advance.