    perhaps there is an IDE (such as miniide) for 5.5 which can print?

    MingW doesnt work for me.
    remove *batSPAM* to e-mail me
    Developwebsites, Oct 8, 2003

  2. > which compilers allow to print your entire output?

    Please, do not multipost. See my answer in alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++.

    Jonathan
    Jonathan Mcdougall, Oct 8, 2003

  3. Developwebsites wrote:

    > which compilers allow to print your entire output?
    > most dont allow you to from the DOS console, so you have
    > to copy/paste into word.
    > Borland 3.11/4.52 do but they are old and dont compile same
    > code as 5.5 does.
    > perhaps there is an IDE (such as miniide) for 5.5 which can print?
    >
    > MingW doesnt work for me.
    > remove *batSPAM* to e-mail me

    WTF are you talking about.
    The following compilers that I've used, allow me to print
    all of my output: MS Visual C++, Borland C++ Builder, ARM
    Compiler, Metaware C/C++, Greenhills, Gnu, Comeau, Turbo
    C and C++.

    Windows, and pausing for output are platform specific topics
    and best discussed in a platform specific newsgroup.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt