    By the way, what is the PLL and how can I access it?
    Thank you very much

    Aoniti
    Aoniti, Nov 9, 2004

  2. Aoniti wrote:

    > How can I
    > access the memory of the board, maybe by setting some option of the
    > Quartus or by VHDL code?

    Either. Use a block ram code template or instance.

    > By the way, what is the PLL and how can I access it?

    A PLL is used to phase and/or scale the system clock.
    Read the vendor documents.

    -- Mike Treseler
    Mike Treseler, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Aoniti

    Aoniti Guest

    Thank you very much for your reply.
    I have found that using MegaWizard Plug-In Manager in Quartus can easily do it.
    Once again, thanks a lot
    Aoniti, Nov 10, 2004