How to Programatically call a web service

Siva

Hi Guys,

I want to know How a web service can be called programmatically,

Can you please tell me idea about this.

Thanks
Siva

Siva

Hi Twist, Thnx for u r reply. But, that was very basic n I knew that. What I
need is how to create a dynamic proxy class thro. programmatically? I will
only supply the location of the WSDL file as input. No Add web refence by
manually. Is it possible?

-Siva