    Can you please tell me idea about this.

    Thanks
    Siva
    Siva, Jan 16, 2006

  2. Siva

    Josh Twist Guest

    Josh Twist, Jan 16, 2006

  3. Siva

    Siva Guest

    Hi Twist, Thnx for u r reply. But, that was very basic n I knew that. What I
    need is how to create a dynamic proxy class thro. programmatically? I will
    only supply the location of the WSDL file as input. No Add web refence by
    manually. Is it possible?

    -Siva

    Siva, Jan 16, 2006
  4. Hi, you have an article about that in
    http://www.xmlwebservices.cc/index_Samples.htm

    I Hope it helps.

    Rodrigo García, Jan 16, 2006