    But how to simulate a "click" of the PasswordRecovery control's "Submit"
    button?

    Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?T2Zlcg==?=, Oct 9, 2006

  2. How far are you taking this? To the point of sending the email, or are you
    taking over that?

    Resetting the password is done on the MembershipUser object, so if you send
    the email, you can use that. To go any deeper, you will likely have to
    inherit from the class and override the methods.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 9, 2006

  3. Re: How to programatically "Recover password" in ASP.Net login con

    Hi,

    I need to programatically reset an end-user's password from the server side.

    I have another question now -
    How can my server app reset a password in a different membership provider
    than the one my server app is using?

    Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?T2Zlcg==?=, Oct 22, 2006