    server. How can I publish a web application?

    regards,

    Me

    A P, Apr 13, 2005

  2. A P

    Cor Ligthert Guest

    AP,

    In my opinion is the most easy one is in your IDE the Project -> Copy
    Project and than set the options in the dialogbox.

    I hope this helps,

    Cor

    Cor Ligthert, Apr 13, 2005

  3. A P

    A P Guest

    where can I find the "Copy Project" from VB.NET 2003?

    A P, Apr 13, 2005
  4. A P

    Cor Ligthert Guest

    AP,

    When you have your Webapplication selected in your ide than
    Project -> Copy Project

    Cor

    Cor Ligthert, Apr 13, 2005
  5. A P

    A P Guest

    Hi Cor,
    I've tried to follow your instruction but I receive error message:

    An error occured while copying the project
    'http://localhost/<projectname>/projectname.vbproj'. THe Web server reported
    the following error when attempting to create or open the Web project
    located at the following URL:
    'http://<remotehost>:8002/<projectname>/'. 'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server
    Error'.

    What do I need to do?

    Me.

    A P, Apr 14, 2005
  6. A P

    A P Guest

    I have tried copying the project to a remove server that has VS.NET and it
    worked! I have tried also to copy the project to a server that doesn't have
    VS.NET and it prompt witht the same error. I don't know if I'm correct, do I
    need to have VS.NET to the remote server before I can copy the project?

    Me

    A P, Apr 14, 2005