    methods. More coding due to paging/sorting but atleast I can get to
    the elements I need. Any Ideas?
    , Feb 13, 2006

  2. I would rip out the 2.0 stuff in this case. SqlDataSource is great for when
    you can drag and drop. It is not the best when you need to customize ONLY
    certain bits of the data access. Once you step outside of the box in one
    location, you are best to abandon the box. :)

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Feb 13, 2006