    How can I do that? I can not find how to put code in it.
    Thank you In Advance
    Gun

    Gunawan, Mar 30, 2007

  2. Gunawan

    Ben Rush Guest

    Hi.

    You answer the RowCommand event of the GridView. Please see the following
    for examples:

    http://www.ben-rush.net/blog/PermaLink,guid,d9b1da7c-089b-45bc-863b-4e338414ca82.aspx

    http://www.ben-rush.net/blog/PermaLink,guid,81773266-abaa-4f33-a1c3-64669c40ac87.aspx

    You will certainly find more authorative documentation online, but hopefully
    this can get you started.

    --
    Ben Rush

    Ben Rush, Mar 30, 2007