How to put Expand all and Collapse all button for a asp.net TreeView Control ?

vivek

Well I have been using the new Microsoft asp.net 2.0 TreeView Control
in my application. I need to provide some kind of "Expand All" and
"Collapse All" button. This button should not post the form back to the
server but should work by Javascript only. Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks

Vivek N

David Barkol

Try this:

TreeView_ToggleNode(ctl00_MainContent_TreeView1_Data,0,ctl00_MainContent_TreeView1n0,'-',ctl00_MainContent_TreeView1n0Nodes);

David Barkol
www.neudesic.com

Joined
Jun 14, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Client Side Expand/Collapse All Nodes For ASP.NET 2.0 Treeview

vivek said:
Well I have been using the new Microsoft asp.net 2.0 TreeView Control
in my application. I need to provide some kind of "Expand All" and
"Collapse All" button. This button should not post the form back to the
server but should work by Javascript only. Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks

Vivek N

check my blog entry here: http://pushpontech.blogspot.com/2007/06/client-side-expandcollapse-all-nodes.html

Hope this helps.