    webbrowser ...

    thanks,

    jonay herrera

    Jonay Herrera, Dec 26, 2003

  2. "Jonay Herrera" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have question:
    >
    > How I can put file(s) from windows ( throught a webform) to
    > Unix/linux machine (webserver) ?

    you use a html form input type 'file'
    look at the CGI module.
    there are better newsgroups for your question, like comp.infosystem.www.*
    come back here when you have a Perl question.

    gnari

    Ragnar Hafstað, Dec 26, 2003

  3. Re: how to put file(s) from a webform (on windows) to a unix/linuxmachine ?

    Ragnar Hafstað wrote:
    > Jonay Herrera wrote:
    >> How I can put file(s) from windows ( throught a webform) to
    >> Unix/linux machine (webserver) ?

    > you use a html form input type 'file'
    > look at the CGI module.

    This script:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=bqpqmd$262n27$-berlin.de

    might help you get started. It's supposed to be invoked from this
    form:

    <form method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"
    action="/cgi-bin/upload.pl">
    <input type="file" name="myfile">
    <input type="submit">
    </form>