How to put form in email for AOL and Hotmail?

Brett

If I put a form in an email and send it to some one using AOL or Hotmail web
based email clients, the user can't submit the form from within the email.
The form is simple - The only elements are a multiline text box and submit
button. No Javascript. When the user clicks the submit button, it will
click but nothing submits. Hotmail removes the "action=" part.

Any suggestions how I can get the form working with these web based email
clients?

Thanks,
Brett

Mark Parnell

If I put a form in an email and send it to some one using AOL or Hotmail web
based email clients, the user can't submit the form from within the email.

Put the form on a real web page, and send them the link in the email.

Karl Core

Mark Parnell said:
Put the form on a real web page, and send them the link in the email.

nononononononono! That's far too easy. The answer MUST be something overly
complicated and time-intensive!

-Karl