    clients?

    Thanks,
    Brett
    Brett, Oct 29, 2004

  2. Brett

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:56:38 -0400, Brett <> declared in
    alt.html:

    > If I put a form in an email and send it to some one using AOL or Hotmail web
    > based email clients, the user can't submit the form from within the email.

    Put the form on a real web page, and send them the link in the email.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Oct 29, 2004

  3. Brett

    Karl Core Guest

    "Mark Parnell" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:56:38 -0400, Brett <> declared in
    > alt.html:
    >
    >> If I put a form in an email and send it to some one using AOL or Hotmail
    >> web
    >> based email clients, the user can't submit the form from within the
    >> email.

    > Put the form on a real web page, and send them the link in the email.

    nononononononono! That's far too easy. The answer MUST be something overly
    complicated and time-intensive!

    -Karl
    Karl Core, Oct 29, 2004
  4. Brett

    AMSTA

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    I have similar problem - can anyone give me some solution?
    AMSTA, Aug 18, 2006