How to put PPT into website

moondaddy

I have an asp.net 2.0 website and I need to display a PowerPoint
presentation in it. Is there a way to convert the PPT to web page? What's
the recommended way of doing this? Also, the PPT has sound and animations.
Is it possible to get these into the website as well.

Please advise.

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Moondaddy,

Welcome to the MSDN newsgroup.

As for displaying PPT document in web page, I think you can consider
directly use a web page to display a single ppt document, and use an
<iframe> html element in another page to embed this PPT page. Also, you can
consider using frame based web page structure and put the page which
displaying powerpoint document in a certain sub frame.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_frames.asp

http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/html/frames.html

Hope this helps.

Regards,