How to put value in asp.net textbox from javascript?

Eph0nk

Hi,

I don't know a lot about javascript - and i'm stuck on a certain problem. I
need to put a value in an <asp:textbox> control from a javascript.
The textbox is called "txtThumb" - and the name stays the same once rendered
to html.
I've tried txtthumb.text & txtthumb.value, but both do nothing.

I'm sure it must be quite simple :/

Jason

javascript be case sensitive, but you probably know that :)

formname.TetBox ID.value = any value