How to Q (Resx)

Avi

This is my Flow:
1. Create New project.
2. Add new item
3. Select "Assembly resource file" and name it "MyRes".
4. In the resx designer click on "Create Schema".
5. In the Schema remove the "Reshader".
6. Add new attribute named Data1 to "data" table.

Now all I want is to read the data from the imbedded resx file.
If I use the "ResourceManager" or the "ResourceReader" or the
"ResXResourceReader" I can read the "value" attribute and not the new "Data1"
attibute.

I tried to create a Dataset based on the XSD but the dataset is empty
without the data.

Please help what should I do?