    I want a gridview that uses a stored procedure that has two parameters and I
    cannot get it to work. Can this be done? Does anyone have an example in case
    I am missing something in my setup? Thank you.
    =?Utf-8?B?V2FubmFiZQ==?=, Nov 23, 2006

  2. I see you have posted this question many times in various different formats.
    Although I am not sure at this moment, but in an earlier post, you said you
    were using a LineItem table. Why not use the LineItem tables ID as your
    datakey for the gridview, then you do not have to pass two parameters into
    the stored procedure.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBDb2xsaW5z?=, Nov 23, 2006

  3. You know...I did not think of that. I'll try it that way. Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?V2FubmFiZQ==?=, Nov 23, 2006