How to question about gridviews

Guest

Can you use a gridview, through its smart tag, to call a stored procedure
that requires two parameters and have it delete a specific row? I have used a
grid view with a stored procedure requiring one parameter, but for one page,
I want a gridview that uses a stored procedure that has two parameters and I
cannot get it to work. Can this be done? Does anyone have an example in case
I am missing something in my setup? Thank you.

Guest

I see you have posted this question many times in various different formats.
Although I am not sure at this moment, but in an earlier post, you said you
were using a LineItem table. Why not use the LineItem tables ID as your
datakey for the gridview, then you do not have to pass two parameters into
the stored procedure.