How to read and post tracebacks (was Registry Key Value Help)

Discussion in 'Python' started by Rustom Mody, Jan 3, 2014.

  1. Rustom Mody

    Rustom Mody Guest

    On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:35 AM, Chris Angelico <> wrote:
    > On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 11:12 AM, J. McGaha <> wrote:
    >> When I run the this code I get an error that says the ‘int’ can’t be called.
    >>

    > Python errors include full backtraces that show exactly what's going
    > on. They are extremely helpful, so when you post questions like this,
    > you should copy and paste the whole thing.
    >
    > In this case, though, I'm pretty sure the problem is here:

    <snipped>

    Hey Chris!
    Why not write up a few lines on "How to read and post python tracebacks"
    and post it on the wiki?

    If you feel like just summarizing the points and let someone else post it,
    I or someone else can do it

    [Or does such a page already exist?]

    Rustom Mody, Jan 3, 2014