HOW TO READ ARRAY OF STRUCTURES FROM COM using C#

srinivas

Hi ,

Pls help me to solve this problem .

/* --this is one of the function in COM component */

int ProjectLIsts(LPCTSTR prj , VARIANT* prj_list)

{
prj_Lists= { ARRY OF STRUCTERES . ,.ONE STRUCTERES FOR EACH PROJECT
}

returns TOTAL NUM of PROJECTS

I want to do it using pinvoke method .

How can read the ARRAY OF STRUCTERES from managed Code .

My project structure is

typedef struct {
char name[50]; //full project name
char mnemonic[20];
char lock;
char hide;
}PRJ_INFO;

I am new to .net . So pls help to overcome for this problem .I searched
so many sites but I did not get correct answer for this problem.

If any one suggest good method I will follow that method

Regards,
Srinivas

srinivas

Hi Alessandro Zifiglio,

Thanks a lot for this link . I will try as per that link .
Regards,
Srinivas